Colony Hills Community is one of the most popular mobile home subdivisions in Zephyrhills, Florida. It was created in the mid-1980's and is located just off State Road 54 on Lanier Road. Very conveniently located close to supermarkets, home centers, restaurants, pharmacies, parks, supercenters and medical facilities. Also, the city of Tampa is only about a 30 minute drive away. As of April 2011, Colony Hills was registered with the State of Florida as a 55 or older subdivision.
Residents take pride in their homes here, and they are well-maintained and often very nicely updated!
Colony Hills is not a rental park where you have to pay lot rent each month and you do not have a say in how the park is run. Here you own the land under the homes and only pay a very reasonable monthly homeowners fee to help maintain the subdivision's amenities and common areas. As a resident you also get to vote on deed restrictions, the election of board members, etc. You help control the subdivision!
Speaking of amenities, here you get a lot more than in many subdivisions. Colony Hills offers you:
- A beautiful swimming pool for all to use.
- Adjacent to the pool is a whirlpool spa to ease aching muscles.
- Too hot, there is a shaded veranda with tables overlooking the pool area.
- The tennis court will help you work up a sweat if you are looking for strenuous exercise.
- Want something more sedate? Try the inviting shuffleboard courts!
- Craft classes organized by the residents.
- Now add in a huge, beautiful clubhouse for residents to enjoy. Throughout the year many social activities take place here. Card games, dances, pancake breakfasts, bingo nights, potluck dinners, holiday festivities, and more. There is also a library and pool table.
There is no lack of activites in Colony Hills. You only will be bored if you wish to be. Even its broad streets beckon you to go for a bike ride, exercise the dog, or take a leisurely walk. Around about 5 PM or 6 PM each evening, it seems like the entire world goes out for a stroll. A perfect way to meet your friends and neighbors, and feel like you are a part of a very special community. And that is what Colony Hills is! A Community!
At any time, there are usually several homes for sale in Colony Hills. If you would like to see what is available, please do not hesitate to contact me. I would be happy to send you listings or arrange tours for you. You can reach me anytime at: 813-783-4444 or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org It will be a pleasure to introduce you to Colony Hills or any of our other fine Zephyrhills subdivisions. John Elwell - REALTOR at CENTURY 21 Bill Nye Realty, Inc.
John Elwell - REALTOR
Bill Nye Realty, Inc.
Licensed in Florida