Now that the weather is getting cooler, especially in the evenings, we get to enjoy the National Night Out 2014 in downtown Zephyrhills, Florida. It will take place on Tuesday, October 7th from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM. This is an excellent opportunity to see your friends and neighbors in a relaxed atmosphere. There will also be several activities that you and your family can take part in. These include:
- Zephyrhills' Police and K-9 Units
- Zephyrhills Fire Rescue units
- Dade City Police Crime Scene Unit
- Smokey the Bear & the Florida Forest Service
- Suncoast Safety Council
- Pasco County Emergency Operations
- Finger printing for your children
- Food stands
- And live music by Cool Corporate Cats
So stop what you are doing and enjoy a night away from home in downtown Zephyrhills. See you there!
For more information you can call the folks at Main Street Zephyrhills at 813-780-1414 or visit their website at: www.mszi.org You can also download the night's flyer by clicking on this link: Download National Night Out 2014 Flyer
John Elwell - REALTOR
Bill Nye Realty, Inc.
Licensed in Florida